I take a look at google’s calendar for android. I am noticing that people are having issues with that. As a beginner I feel I can help out with those. I’m demoing the google calendar on an LG G6 running android n at the time of this recording
I take a look at the hooke audio headphones and the companion android app I go over what’s in the box, then pairing the device and you get to hear recordings of what it sounds like right from the app.
I would like to thank @jessiepp for joining me on the podcast. If you want to contact hook audio you may do on their [twitter](http://twitter.com/hookeaudio]
If you want to contact the podcast you may do so on the contact form.
The following will cover a quick way to listen to audio books. I will be using airmore and podcast addict.
I should preface this by saying that I’m 2 weeks new to android, so any corrections will probably be necessary.
- Download podcast addict from the google play store.
- Download airmore from the google play store
- Run both at least once.
- Connect your computer to airmore with the IP address method.
- Click files
- Click the SD card if that’s where you want to put the files.
- Create a new folder for your book files. Note it is best if your mp3s are numbered so, 001, 002, ETC.
- Click import after selecting the new folder
- Import your files.
- Wait until your files have ben imported. Make sure you have all of the files or you might find some odd jumps in the book. I’ve had this happen once already.
Once the book is imported into that folder you will do the following.
- Launch podcast addict.
- click the nav drawer at the upper left.
- Click add new podcasts.
- Click virtual podcast.
- Browse to where the folder is.
- Tap the folder
- Tap ok.
Now if you did things right you should be able to queue each ep in the playlist by double tapping and holding.
I’m reading a book this way and it is working fine. I have the auto advance function on in the playlist, so this makes listening to a book very enjoyable. I hope this simple guide helps someone.