Feb 14, 2019
the following is covered in part 1 of this zoom tutorial. You can learn more about the program at http://zoom.us
1. the main window and home tabs
3. starting a meeting
4. the meeting window itself
5. the participants window
6. brake out rooms (accessibility issues
7. the chat window and some accessibility issues. (note that chats are saved if you are a participant in a zoom meeting. I just confirmed this as I had a meeting I participated in last year).
8. recording a meeting.
9. some hotkeys (mac os only)
As you can see there are some accessibility issues, but I'm sure they can be worked out, and will be over time.
By the way if you want to view the youtube link go to the following link:
Support the stream and podcast. Become a patron at patreon.com/tffppodcast or make a 1 time donation a at streamlabs.com/marrie125 or subscribe to this channel.